NAWGJ-SC will be selecting a team to participate in the National Judges Cup in the Level 7 Team Challenge event. The meet will take place on January 10-12, 2020 in Santa Clara, CA.
The athletes from various teams will compete as “ONE” representing Southern California. This is similar to the state team session at Level 7 Regionals.
NAWGJ-SC will pay for the cost of travel, hotel accommodations, and entry expenses for a team of 6 athletes. Competition leotards will be provided by k-Bee. NAWGJ-SC will pay for coach’s travel and hotel expenses; however, no more than 1 coach per 3 gymnasts from the same team. All travel will be booked by NAWGJ-SC.
Athletes will also be accompanied by a female chaperone (NAWGJ-SC Board Member/Judge) who will be responsible for all their needs. Should a parent choose to attend, no reimbursements will be provided for them.
Every Southern California gym is eligible to submit up to 6 athlete bio/ videos for consideration.
Routines will be judged by a panel of the NAWGJ-SC board members and the selected athletes will be notified by December 1.
Coaches will submit the following to April Brandon, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 22, 2017:
- Submit all videos and forms for each athlete in the same or consecutive email(s), if necessary
- Video footage must be of current competitive routines in your gym on all 4 events – do not send footage of routines from competitions last year
- Videos should be taken from a judging perspective angle
- Video files must be saved with the name of the gymnast or by identifying the gymnast in the video by introduction slide or text
- Completed Information & Waiver Form for each gymnast and coach, Click Here to Download Coaches Waiver, Click Here to Download Gymnast Waiver
- Completed NJC Gymnast Bio and Picture (this will be for the National Judges Cup program! ) Click Here to Download Gymnast Bio Form
- In the email, please provide the Coach’s Contact Information (phone number/ email) for notifications
- Team Selection will be made by December 2nd. Coaches will be notified via email and/ phone.
We hope you are as excited as us to have Southern California represented and show our SoCal strength and unity!