8640 Hayden place. Culver City CA 90232
Only for experienced judges recerting– not a new judge class.
Hello All –
Test Prep will be 10/21, 10/27 and 10/28 and will take place at JAG gymnastics in Culver City. National had limited availability of their space on these dates, so I have chosen to use JAG
All days – start 10 AM – until approx. 4:30.
Test prep will be for OPTIONAL testing only. There was not enough interest from the unrated judges on this list to have a live test prep. But not to worry – if you have a few weeks to study and have bought your books or can borrow some, those seeking a new 4/5 rating should take one of the upcoming exams. I will continue to send recommendations to those here on this list and you may email any questions you have.
Level 9/10 Test Prep Topics Covered:
- Review of special requirements and rules (optional)
- Review of “New Judge” requirements and compulsory exercises
- Common Test Questions, practice tests
- Test your Knowledge of “Fine Points”
- Preparing your “cheat sheets”
- How the exam works, scoring, what to expect, strategies